Alumni members now have access to the Emerald database as a part of their membership package.
For a complete list of the resources available to Alumni members, see UOW Databases
Services for UOW alumni
Alumni Library membership is FREE
- Access to a wide range of online resources, including ejournals and databases via this guide.
- Borrow 30 items for 28 days (or 5 items at UOW Library locations other than Wollongong).
- Renew items, and place up to 10 holds at a time.
How to join
- By mail/email: complete the Alumni Library membership form and mail/email it to the Library with a copy of your driver's licence or passport.
- In person: visit the Wollongong Campus Library Loans Desk.
- Membership expires on 30 November each year.