Last Updated: Jun 7, 2016
Agricultural, minerals, energy and economic data. Print: Australian Commodities. Selected print from 1986-94
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
Broad range of economic and social data from the ABS web site.
- Labour Market Information Portal
Employment, unemployment, labour markets. Includes regional information. Small Area Labour Markets
- DFAT Country, Economic and Regional Information
Economic and trade statistics between individual countries and Australia.
- Economagic.com - Economic Time Series
GDP, monetary, government finance, rates, share markets, price indices, labour, spending and production. Various dates from 1970's to current.
- Economic Roundup
The Treasury, Australian government. Data varies from 1997 to current. Print
- Selected data from 1973 to current.
- Economy.id - Economic Profiles of Australian and New Zealand council areas
- IRIS - Illawarra data
Selected extracts from statistical reports by the Illawarra Regional Information Service. Print: Economic Report
- Monthly Statistical Bulletin
Data last 5-6 years. Parliamentary Library of Australia.
- Profile.id - Community Profiles of Australian and New Zealand councils
- Reserve Bank Statistical Tables
Selected economic data from the Reserve Bank of Australia, including exchange rates and interest rates.
- Work Health and Safety Statistics
Safe Work Australia
- ASEAN Statistics
Trade and economic indicators from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Dubai Statistics Centre
- Economic Data FRED (Federal Reserve Economic Data)
Economic data time series from 49 national, international, public, and private sources. Covers financial, employment and population data.
- European Central Bank - Statistical Data Warehouse
Economic and finance data. Data varied 1990's to current
International food production and trade statistics from the Food and Agriculture Organization.
- FITA Country Profiles and Resources
Trade, markets risk. Federation of International Trade Associations.
- ILO (International Labour Organization)
International Labour Standards and Labour Statistics
Employment, unemployment, hours, labour costs, comsumer price indices, occupational injuries, strikes & lockouts, households income & expenditure, international labour migration. Search by country. ILO.
- OECD Statistics
Broad range of economic data from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation & Development.
- OECD iLibrary Database
Statistics from OECD (economic, trade, industry, investment, development, economic indicators, national accounts, employment, health, social and telecommunications) and the International Energy Agency.
- UNCTAD Statistics
World trade, commodities, finance and development time series from 1950's.
- UNIDO Country Information
Industrial,trade and employment data by country and commodity. ISIC + ITC level data. United Nations Industrial Development Organization, 2000+
- United Nations - National Accounts
Data from 1970's
- United Nations - Main Environmental Indicators
- World Bank - Country Data
Country comparisons and data, also links to topic data
- World Bank - World Development Reports
Development themes, includes statistics on theme, economic, finance, education and health indicators.
- World Bank - Propects
Links to Prospects for the Global Economy Growth, commodities, inflation, interest & exchange rates, trade, risks, regional outlooks.
- World Bank - Data
World Development Indicators, Global Development Finance, Africa Development Indicators, GDP ranking, GEM commodities, Migration, Population, and financial data.
- World Economic Outlook
International Monetary Fund
- WTO - International Trade and Tariff Data
- World Investment Report
Foreign Direct Investment, development and transnational corporations. Contains statistical annexes. UNCTAD.
- Year Book of Labour Statistics
EH.Net provides an on-line location for researchers in economic history to make their data series available to other professionals and interested scholars.
- Historical Exchange Rates
1990's to current.
- Pen World Table
Provides purchasing power parity and national income accounts converted to international prices for 189 countries/territories for some or all of the years 1950-2010
- Time Series Data Library
Historical time series data on various Australian/international micro/macro ecnomic, industry sector, sales, production, labour, financial topics.