Alumni members now have access to the Emerald database as a part of their membership package.
For a complete list of the resources available to Alumni members - see the Databases & Journals page.
Services for UOW alumni
Alumni Library membership is FREE
To help you achieve your career and research goals, the Library can provide you with access to thousands of online journals and other resources, so you can keep up to date in your areas of interest, wherever you are.
- Access to a wide range of online resources, including ejournals and databases via this guide.
- Borrow 30 items for 28 days (or 5 items at UOW Library locations other than Wollongong).
- Renew items, and place up to 10 holds at a time.
How to join
- By mail/email: complete the Alumni Library membership form and mail/email it to the Library with a copy of your driver's licence or passport.
- In person: visit the Wollongong Campus Library Loans Desk.
- Membership is effective for 1 year, running from 1 March to 28 February.