What is EndNote?
- EndNote software manages references, images, notes and other files in an "EndNote library".
- EndNote also links references to a Microsoft Word document and automatically creates a bibliography.
- EndNote has many output styles including specific journal styles.
UOW HARVARD STYLE (Autumn session 2015)
- Save time! we now have access to an endnote style compatible with the UOW Harvard referencing style. More information
LIBRARY SHARING (Autumn session 2015)
- EndNote Libraries can be shared with version X7.2
- contact ITS Support x3000 to get your Endnote upgraded (currently UOW office computers only)
- more information on how Library sharing works