Watch EndNote in action
What is EndNote?
- EndNote software manages references, images, notes and other files in an "EndNote library".
- EndNote also links references to a Microsoft Word document and automatically creates a bibliography.
- EndNote has many output styles including specific journal styles.
- The default style for University of Wollongong is Harvard: in EndNote, choose "author-date" style, which is closest to the UOW Harvard style.
MAC USERS - OSX 10.9 Mavericks is compatible only with EndNote X7
- OSX Mavericks is compatible only with EndNote X7, not EndNote X4.
- Check EndNote compatibility
- EndNote and Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks - compatibility information
Use the links below to troubleshoot EndNote problems.
Attend a class
The EndNote workshop is an introductory session.
You will learn to create and enter references into an EndNote library, import and search for stored references, edit your chosen style, add reference types to the template and link EndNote with your Word document.
Register for a session (HDR students only)