Need more help?
- Ask at the Service Point (ground floor)
- Ask a Librarian online
- Ask a rover (roving staff in green shirts)
Welcome and Contents
Work through tabs 1-9 the first time you visit this guide, and remember to revisit any part, any time to get access to resources and search tips.
Please note a number of links redirect you to sections in the Library's StartSmart: essential academic information skills online tutorial. This program is recommended for postgraduates as an introduction to accessing resources, but is not compulsory for postgraduates.
2. About reading lists: finding essential and recommended background readings
3. Finding journal articles: key OHS journal titles and access to free journal articles via databases
4. Finding books and more: direct access to some key books and reference material
5. Finding Standards: access Standards to support assignments and inform your practice
6. Finding law/case law: a guide to finding OHS legal material, created by the Law Faculty Librarian
7. Useful websites: direct links and internet searching tips
8. Referencing and citing: 'author-date' style referencing guide
9. Continuing Professional Development/Open Access: open access information for continuing professional development
Plus Ask us for additional help.