Skip to main content
Factors to consider when choosing a journal:
- Is the journal indexed in key discipline databases, or a citation database such as Web of Science or Scopus?
- Is the journal included in the current ERA journal list?
- Is the journal relevant to your work?
- Impact factor, journal ranking lists or other discipline specific metrics can further determine the most strategic journal
- Is the journal discoverable?
- Use the Think Check Submit checklist to assess if a journal is trusted or not