BTW, looking for a quiet work space?
The Academic Research Space is a quiet, spacious reading lounge with work tables and computers, including a glorious view of the trees, birds and campus life! Ask staff at the service desk for the access code.
Placing orders for new resources
Order new resources with your Liaison Librarian.
Details to include:
- Subject code (eg: ABST101)
- Session required (eg: Session 1, 2009)
- Satellite sites - number of copies required (eg: 1x Shoalhaven, 1x Moss Vale)
- Number of students enrolled
Our service standards guarantee:
- new materials will be available within 5 days of receipt,
- 100% of obtainable items on reading lists held by the Library or on order,
- supplier delivery of 'in stock' items within 3 weeks.
Looking for new resources?
Selecting library resources for your subject or course is a collaborative activity.
Your Liaison Librarian will assist you in identifying resources for your subject or course.