Skip to main content
University of Wollongong Australia

Beyond Orientation

Using your student card 

With your student card, you can:

  • print, copy & scan
  • borrow items
  • check your library record
  • access our 24/7 space

If you need a student card, or have lost or damaged it, see the friendly staff at Student Central in Building 17.

A-Z databases |  A-Z journals |  Catalogue |  Learning Co-Op

Opening hours |  Printing, copying & scanning |  Services for students |  Subject readings

Borrowing information |  Borrowing from other libraries |  Frequently Asked Questions |  Give feedback