Skip to Main Content

UOW Scholars & Elements

Manage and add Teaching & supervision

You can add details of your teaching and supervision work. These could include:

  • Course or program development
  • Teaching or workshops
  • Course or subject coordination
  • Mentoring.

Current HDR supervision details come from the Student Management Package (SMP), and you are unable to edit this data. If the information is incorrect, contact the Graduate Research School.