Skip to Main Content
- Begin the reference list on a new page.
- Use the heading ‘References’ in bold at the top of the page and make sure it is centred.
- Order the references alphabetically.
- Double space the reference list, within and between reference list entries. This can be done with the line spacing setting in any word processing software.
- Use a hanging indent for each entry. You can see a guide on formatting a hanging indent here: https://columbiacollege-ca.libguides.com/microsoft-word/indentation.